The International Congress on Infectious Diseases 2022 features an expanded range of sessions by bringing the One Health aspect to the world of clinical infectious diseases and microbiology. Looking through the One Health lens will provide valuable insights across species and specialties. Connect with colleagues from a wide range of countries and specialties to exchange knowledge, create new ideas and start collaborations.
Early Bird Registration is now extended to July 15th!
|Registration Category: In-Person* or Virtual||Registration Fee|
|Regular – Early registration EXTENDED to July 15, 2022||$575.00 USD|
|Regular – Late registration begins October 1, 2022||$950.00 USD|
|Student / Early Career Researcher – Early registration EXTENDED to July 15, 2022||$300.00 USD|
|Student / Early Career Researcher||$400.00 USD|
|LMICs – Both Early and Regular registration||$300.00 USD|
*In-Person Registration includes access to Virtual content following the conclusion of the Congress.
Low- and Lower Middle Income Countries (LMIC) countries as per World Bank: https://data.worldbank.org/?locations=XN-XM
LMIC fees only apply to delegates/students that are citizens and who CURRENTLY reside/live in a LMIC. If you are temporarily based in the US, the fee does not apply. You must enter your permanent LMIC mailing address.
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Additional 30 USD handling fee is required. Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft. Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees. Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ISID 2022 Congress, Kuala Lumpur (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-417
IBAN No: H08 0483 5150 0934 9241 7
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected and charged the late rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
Registration for the In-Person Congress includes:
- Admission to Plenary sessions, Scientific sessions, Policy Discussions and Meet-the-Expert sessions
- Opportunity to purchase and attend Pre-Congress Workshops
- Earn CME credits by attending the scientific sessions and Pre-Congress Workshops
- Opening ceremony and welcome reception (1 person)
- Access to the commercial exhibition
- Access to Poster displays
- Delegate kit and Congress materials
On-site registrations will be accepted, but Congress materials may be limited. Delegates planning to register on-site are advised to arrive early. On-site registration will proceed on a first-come, first-served manner. Please see the time schedule for registration hours.
Registration for the Virtual Congress includes:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever for a period of three months.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific program, and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access to all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published on the Congress digital portal.
- Join the debate. Attend a session recorded and streamed live to allow participation delegates from all over the world to participate in live conversations.
- Give feedback. Use the short session surveys to rate the sessions and help us improve the overall quality of the program.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required. Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: [email protected] In addition, please specify full name and address.
*Note: Not applicable for author and abstract presenters
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates will be available for all who attend the Congress.
Invitation Letter for Visa Applications
The Committee is pleased to offer letters of invitation to those planning to attend the Congress. This letter is not and will not be regarded as a financial commitment from the Congress organizers. Attendees are responsible for their own travel expenses. This letter will be issued only upon receipt of full registration payment.
Visa information can be found: https://www.malaysiavisa.com.my
The International Society for Infectious Diseases (ISID) acts as agent only and will accept no liability for personal injuries sustained by or for loss or damage to property belonging to conference participants, either during or as a result of the conferences.
We want to help you reduce any uncertainty during these trying times, which is why we have added the ability to easily convert your registration between the in-person and virtual experience at no additional charge. We want you to be able to attend in whatever venue and format works best for you!
Converting from In-Person to Online Attendance
When changing your registration category, the fee difference applied will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time of change. Conversion request must be received via email by midnight Eastern Standard Time October 1, 2022.
Converting from Online to In-Person Attendance
Switch at any time! You will be required to pay the nominal difference in fees while optimizing your preferred experience choice, applicable based on the registration fee and category at the time of change.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadline:
- Registration cancellations received up to and including October 1, 2022 by midnight Eastern Standard time – full refund (minus an administrative fee of $100.00 USD)
- As of October 2, 2022 – refunds will not be possible!
ISID Congress 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140
Email: [email protected]